Now check out www.tonycakepop.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!!

Our good friend Peter had a birthday yesterday and Erik hosted the wonderful party at his place. The food and cocktails were AMAZING!  Since Peter gave us some delicious Vermont Maple Syrup for Christmas, I thought "how perfect" ... I'd make some Maple Cupcakes for him and his guests. They were yummy! When they came out of the oven, I tasted one and it actually tasted like pancakes with maple syrup ... but I wanted a bit more maple flavor to come through ... I gave them a coating of syrup to keep them moist and crank up the flavor. I decided to top them with a cream cheese frosting that I added a couple tablespoons of the maple syrup to. They were a hit ... here's what they looked like!











No comments:

Post a Comment