Now check out www.tonycakepop.com

Monday, July 18, 2011

Butterscotch CakePoPs and Cupcakes .... YUM

I decided to try out a new recipe to make Butterscotch Cupcakes and CakePoPs ... they were a hit with my friends (a.k.a. my guinea pigs ... HA). Made a couple dozen Mini Cupcakes and about 30 CakePoPs. It also gave me an opportunity to try out my hand at decorating them using chocolate transfer sheets ... that I've been dying to try! They looked ok ... but think I need to hone my techniques! It was lots of fun!! Here are some pics ...

I gave these another try the following weekend to do a better job with the transfer sheets ... see pictures toward the end of the post. I think they look a bit better! : )










Butterscotch Cake covered in Butterscotch

Butterscotch Cake covered in Chocolate

SECOND TRY ... THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND ---------------------










No comments:

Post a Comment