Now check out www.tonycakepop.com

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Brunch ... Cake Pops

Once again, I was so fortunate to be asked to provide cake pops for the Drake's Mother's Day Brunch! I suggested that we try something new ... so Red Velvet Cake Pops it was ... I also paired it with Yellow Butter Cake Pops. Since it was for Mother's Day ... PINK was the color of the day. I did a pale pink on the Red Velvet and a deeper almost red pink for the Yellow Cake and sprinkled them all with tiny white nonpareils. I think they really looked pretty! Of course they tasted YUMMY! 250 were delivered on Saturday afternoon and Drew has now gone through the whole process and was a huge help in getting this order done in time. We're a pretty good team! Here are a few pictures of them ... I hope all the Mom's enjoyed the cake pops!!






No comments:

Post a Comment