Now check out www.tonycakepop.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

June's 80th Birthday ...

I received a request for 30 Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting for a friend of a friend's Mother's 80th Birthday celebration ... I wanted to make it special so designed wrappers in pink with stylized darker pink flowers in various sizes that provided a great background for dark pink text wishing June a Happy Birthday. Inspired by the floral design, I decided to make a batch of white modeling chocolate that I tinted pink and cut out 1 larger flower and 2 smaller and embellished them with white pearlized round sprinkles. They were set off nicely against the healthy dollop of white cream cheese frosting on each cupcake.

I do hope June's Birthday is a great one and everyone enjoys the cupcakes that her Son had me make for them.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE!


No comments:

Post a Comment