Now check out www.tonycakepop.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

An Anniversary and a Birthday

We celebrated the 23rd Anniversary of good friends Rob & Lee last Saturday along with another friend, Scotty's birthday. I made a double layer devil's food chocolate cake with buttercream frosting ... I decorated it with some chocolate hearts that I made and they were all yummy!
Scott like to drink Southern Comfort and Diet Coke ... so of course, I made him some Southern Comfort Cupcakes that were just a yellow cake recipe with a bit of So Co added to the batter along with some added into the cream cheese frosting to top them off. I'm loving "Cocktail Cupcakes" ... think there may be more to come in the near future! Since it was the Saturday before St. Pat's Day, Chicago celebrates and we were all "wearin' o' the green"! FUN TIMES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment