Now check out www.tonycakepop.com

Monday, March 7, 2011

3 Birthday's in 3 Days ...

Well, it's been a busy weekend ... 3 Birthday's in 3 Days with 3 different Cupcakes!!  What a FUN weekend it's been ... starting with Jack ... then onto Peter and finally Don's Birthday. Don challenged me for his birthday cupcakes ... he liked my oreo cupcakes and also my raspberry cupcakes ... so he asked if I can combine them? I stepped up to the challenge and did a devil's food cupcake and baked a whole Oreo cookie in the center ... coated the top with a light layer of buttercream frosting ... then dipped that into Oreo cookie crushed up in the food processor (without the cream centers). Then I added some mashed up raspberries (frozen and thawed that I added 1/2 cup of sugar) that I added into the rest of the buttercream and pipped that on top. WOW! This combination was soooooo good! This one's a keeper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment