Now check out www.tonycakepop.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

What to do when your stuck in the house during a BLIZZARD??

Yesterday, February 2nd, 2011 Chicago was blanketed with the 3rd largest snow storm ever ... almost 2 feet of snow and 60+ mph winds made it for a day to stay in. Of course, I started looking at recipes and figured out what I had in the house to do some baking. It warms up the house as well. I decided to try 2 new recipes ... Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes inspired by this fun site ... http://bakeitinacake.com/ ... and Mini Brownie Cupcakes with White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. Both turned out great! After being cooped up all day we decided to join some friends at our favorite bar to have a couple cocktails share snow stories and I brought the cupcakes. When I walked in I was greeted with a rousing cheer ... "YAY, Tony brought cupcakes!" Good Times!

Here are a few pictures of the Sweet Treats I made to share ...

A Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich inside!!





Some of my GOOD FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment