Now check out www.tonycakepop.com

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Some of my past "adventures in baking" ...

I LOVE to create delicious sweet treats for friends ... here are some of the ones I've made along the way ...

Zach's Wrigley Field Birthday Cake



Brian's WILD Birthday Cake ... a joint effort with David




Judy's mini Birthday Cake


My 1st Carrot Cake ... I used David's recipe ... turned out soooooo GOOD!




Ed's mini chocolate peanut butter mousse filled Birthday Cake ...


Chocolate malt and raspberry cupcakes I made for Drew's Birthday this year!

Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes

My 1st Cake Pops I made for John H's Birthday ... they were awesome according to the guys!




Chocolate Cake Pops - white chocolate coating with chocolate drizzles ... yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment