Now check out www.tonycakepop.com

Monday, January 17, 2011

1st Post ...

Thanks for checking out my blog ... I will make an effort to keep things updated as much as possible. I think it will be fun to share my "Adventures In Baking". Pictures and recipes and any other things that I run across in my ongoing quest to come up with desserts that appeal to the taste buds as well as the eyes. I'll share any tips and tricks that are worth sharing! This topsy turvey cake was my 1st attempt at that type of cake ... it did take some time to complete but I knew I wanted to create something special for my friend David's birthday. It was a labor of love.
It was a HIT! I was so thrilled that not only he, but our whole gang of friends loved it. I made a vanilla cake with fresh raspberry filling between the layers. All the fondant work just evolved through trial and error but overall fell into place for me! 

That's my 1st post ... much more to come ... ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment