Now check out www.tonycakepop.com

Friday, January 21, 2011

Rick's meeting ...

My friend Rick asked if I'd make a dozen cupcakes for one of his meetings today! I'm making yummy Snickers cupcakes ... devil's food cupcakes with a mini snickers baked inside, topped with caramel buttercream drizzled with chocolate ganache and caramel and sprinkled with peanuts. Custom cupcake wrappers that highlight the meeting message and company logos. I decided to include a dozen cake pops (Oreo cookie cake with green candy melt coating ... I piped on some royal icing to go with the meeting topic of "Make it a Money Day" ... dollar signs and a house on either side. Rick said they were a delicious hit which makes me happy!! :-)

 All baked and decorated ...

Custom Liners with meeting and company logos ...



No comments:

Post a Comment