Now check out www.tonycakepop.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Century 21 Event ...

My good friend Rick requested that I make some sweet treats for a meeting he was having for some of his clients at Century 21. They were going to view an episode of TLC's Cake Boss Buddy Valastro who was commissioned to make a 1500 lb. cake for Century 21's 40th anniversary. He presented the cake at their annual convention in Las Vegas. Rick thought it was fitting to provide my Cupcakes and CakePoPs at the meeting here in their Chicago office. I made chocolate cupcakes that were filled with mint chocolate chip buttercream frosting. I also made chocolate CakePoPs that were coated with mint flavored white chocolate tinted mint green and lightly sprinkled with chocolate sprinkles. I designed custom cupcake wrappers with both company logos along with 2" round tags attached to the CakePoPs sporting the logos. He said that everything was a huge hit with the Century 21 folks. I loved this combination of chocolate and mint ... definitely a keeper recipe and will do those again! Here are a couple of pictures of the goodies.


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment