Now check out www.tonycakepop.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

My friend Jack invited the gang over for Easter Brunch at his place ... as always, he hosted a wonderful brunch! I offered to bring some Sweet Treats ... I made some Lemoncello cupcakes that I decorated with buttercream "grass" and topped with a few malted milk eggs. They were pretty darn cute! I also had a taste for Lamb Cake that I loved as a kid ... so I found a recipe for Pound Cake Cupcakes that I frosted with buttercream and then rolled them in shredded coconut. They actually came out tasting just like the lamb cake I remembered! I had a few chocolate cake pops that rounded out the selection. We also have a tradition of wearing Easter Hats or Bonnets ... and the gang didn't disappoint ... some fabulous creations that get better year after year!!
Thanks for hosting again Jack!












No comments:

Post a Comment